The program of legal support of NGO in Ukraine
The program of legal support of organizations of civic sector - non profit civic initiative of Human Rights organization united civic active jurists, advocates, scientists, journalists with the aim of improving mechanisms of realization and defence of Right to association in accordance to European and international Human Rights standards.
- givingof legal help to organizations of civic sector of Ukraine:
- edition and dissemination of handbooks, methodical materials etc., other informational-legal sources for organizations of civic sector,
- support of the portal “Lawyer NGO” (www.lawngo.net),
- trainings, seminars, other actions of fostering to increasing of the level of legal awareness of representatives of organizations of civic sector on legal issues of registration and activity, relations with state and local bodies, mass-media, business and other institutions, using civic participation instuments;
- execution of public monitoring of issues of state registration of organizations of civic sector and other problems and postpones of development of civic sector organizations in Ukraine, violations of right to association in Ukraine, other connected rights (right to peaceful assembly, right to receive public information, excess to justice by organizations etc.),
- execution of monitoring of legal initiatives on legal status of organizations of civic sector in Ukraine, activate of participation of organizations of civic sector in lawmaking process and lobbing legal rules fostered development of civic sector in Ukraine,
- research of conditions and practices of legal support of organizations of civic sector abroad,
- advocacy of changes of legal regulation and implementation of practice;
- providing of exchange of experience with other countries of organizations and participants of law making process,
- work with mass-media and journalists on research and education of the status of observance and development of legal regulation of development of civic sector, journalistic investigations.
Лінк на e-mail